Welcome

To my blog. My name is Sebastian Fox, I'm from germany, and I'm 13 Years old. In this blog, I wanna write, what I have programmed in my OS. The OS called Nerdix, and it is written completly in NASM.

2/22/2011

What I have programmed today(22.2.2011)

I have experimented on executable .bin files. I mean, I give in 'edit.bin', and it starts in my os. I'm almost ready. because of this, i can you give just a litlle bit of the code. When I make something like this, i dont experiment this on my really os! i programming a new os and there i experimentig this,
here:

Kernel:
mov ax, 0x1000
mov es, ax
mov ds, ax

mov ah, 0Eh
mov al, 'A'
int 10h

xor ah, ah
int 16h

mov [bootdrive], dl
bootdrive db 0

load_kernel2:
xor ax, ax
int 0x13
jc load_kernel2

mov bx, 0x2200 ; adress of program
mov dl,[bootdrive]
mov al, 2
mov ch, 0
mov cl, 1
mov dh, 1
mov ah, 2
int 0x13
jc load_kernel2

Programm:
mov ax, 0x2200
mov es, ax
mov ds, ax
mov ah, 0Eh
mov al, 'H'
int 10h

times 512 - ($ - $$) hlt

maybe tomorrow its ready! I must find out, how:
-I can go back to the kernel(so like the programm loader isn't go)
-I can decide, which programm i wanna open(also i give edit.bin, and its came an editor. when i give test.bin, ... thats comming an error message)





No comments:

Post a Comment